Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review : cute Monkey nail dryer from bornprettystore with a video !!

Hello my little cupcakes.. Thanks for stopping by !!

How r u all? finally true summer started here in my place..yesterday i just went out in d afternoon by walk.. ,i didn't take umbrella with me..damn..its so hot..i came back home with headache..now i came to know ..we shouldn't go out in d afternoon..have u ever did like me...warn u all..pls try to not go out in d mid afternoon in summers !!

Anyways coming to Today's review its my cute monkey nail dryer from bornprettystore.com ,if you know me..you might have noticed that i love to collect things which r cute and girly..so when i first saw this on bornprettystore website i ordered this without any second thought..continue reading to know my views on this  and for a video review!!





You can buy it from here 


My views :

It is small and cute..The air comes from space below its mouth...you have to place ur finger on the space provided.Its so handy...it works good..operated with two batteries..i got my batteries from Dollar tree. the package doesn't come with batteries



.you cant go wrong with the price.i recommend it to everyone ..to see more detailed review watch my video here



Till next time with loads of love and hugs



21 comments:

  1. :D oh my god soooo cute preethi.. beautiful pics dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great product n is cute too.. thanks fr sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure dear...thanks for ur support always...:)

      Delete
  3. It is soooooo cute!!! If I buy it, I would never be able to get my hands on it...younger son would take it to play :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie

    i just found your blog and I love it!

    such a gorgeous style and content!

    would you like to stay in touch?

    you can visit my blog at http://www.fashionrailways.com

    Hope to see you soon on Fashionrailways.com

    Kisses

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur kind words dear.... will be very..happy to visit ur blog...heading to ur blog now

      Delete
  5. hey sweeti just saw your video and i love it..awesome try dear...want to see more videos from you,hope you upload soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot ruby..u always encourage me....u r such a sweet heart..yeah..will do ore videos soon..love u

      Delete
  6. so cute :)
    http://sindhujp.com/enter-my-giveaway-win-inr-500-worth-gift-voucher-from-flipkart/

    ReplyDelete