Monday, June 16, 2014

♥ OOTD ♥ : yellow,grey and stripes !!

Hello my little cupcakes Thanks for stopping !!

As summers are finally here...i want to wear my simple tank dress which i bought from Costco few days back...as i dont prefer sleeveless on me,i paired up with a full sleeves ,light weight grey cardigan..!!

we have been to strawberry fest/farmers market Near by  this saturday ,it was very hot but with the cool winds..i like the weather .its so perfect.sadly i forgot my sunglasses at home..so i cant able to enjoy the sunshine much..these r the few clicks..hope u like my summer style..






I am more into statement neck pieces now a days...they just add a statement to your outfit i feel..so i just added my new statement neon yellow neck piece from www.lovelywholesale ,forgot to tell you all, i bought lots of jewelry online which i will be posting a haul soon.so keep watching this space..







I didnt wear much makeup just some screen followed by BB cream,compact ,kajal,mascara and lipstick !! Thats it !!

Outfit details :

Tank dress : Costco 
Cardigan : sears
Shoes : DSW
Fossil watch
Necklace from lovelywholesale.com

Wish u all a happy week ahead..

with lots of love 

18 comments:

  1. You look very pretty! Such a cute dress :) lovely and summery

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preethi love ur dressings...and as-usual u look pretty in any costume...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preethi Loved ur dressing style and asusual u look pretty in any costume... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, one of my favorite combos is grey and yellow! xoxo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...you look adorable Babe! The dress nd the necklace are both so very prettyie!! :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gr8 :-)

    Love
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/2014/06/ratatouille.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very cute and slim!
    I also like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slim..me...may be my hubby photography effect..anyways thanks demi..:)

      Delete
  8. Loved your dress and shoes. I agree with Demi's comment above, you certainly look very slim. Perfect summer look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...thanks a lot dollie....i may look slim front..bt i have big back..hehe..:)

      Delete
  9. u look lovely.... love the dress watch and necklace more!!

    ReplyDelete