Monday, August 18, 2014

How to pack for a short trip !!

Hey all..Thanks for stopping !!

Selecting outfits for a short trip is very difficult for me...because we have to carry 2/3 selected dresses,but whenever we plan a short trip..i always lack of outfits..:) recently we have been to a  two day short road trip to Niagara falls,so this is how i packed my things..hope this post is useful for you if you are planning a short trip !! i will be sharing some tips too...continue reading..





Always remember," less luggage more comfort "..but we girls need lots of thing starting from skin care,makeup,clothes,shoes,accessories,toiletries and alot..right? here is some tips i want to share so that you can keep your luggage less with more comfort.


  • As this is a summer trip,i prefer light weight clothes with fun colours, takes less space so that you can add one extra pair of outfit too..:)
  • Dont carry so many shoes,wear one of your all time comfortable shoes/flipflops and carry a fancy pair of your choice
  • Dont forget your sunscreen,i think only a little makeup is necessary in summers.i can say...i prefer..so i always carry very less makeup with me 
  • Try to carry travel size skin care/toiletries 
  • I carried MY MK bag with me along with i carried this pink patches canvas tote from Aeropostale which is very comfortable and light weight,the only draw back is it does not have a zip closure..:(you can see the bag in the picture above
So here is the things how and what i packed..:)

My skin care cleanser,toner and moisturizer with some Q tips and cotton pads.



My makeup very minimal as you can see..:)


 jewellery organiser which i got from Primark a while ago




My footwear ,my all tome comfortable Guess flip flops and one pair of fancy wedges,both from DSW



so..how do you pack for your short trip??do let me know in the comments below if you want to see my vacation outfits...:)

catch you soon...

with love





10 comments:

  1. Nice post. I don't even carry jewelry /accessories on short trips, just whatever I'm wearing. However, I always carry load's of extra clothes for the boys coz they really get their tees dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post :) I keep my sample perfumes and lotions specially for the mini travels :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tips!
    anajge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have checked this post a week back :(
    or you should have written this that time.. mine was all clumsy packing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb tips babe! I loved the pictures <3

    ReplyDelete