Tuesday, August 26, 2014

OOTD : Date Night ♥

Hello all..Thanks for stopping !!

How is your week going on..Last week i have been to date with my dearest husband..this is the outfit i wore that day..if you know me i am more into girly,pretty cute things especially bows,when i saw this  bow back top in sears ,i could not resist buying,after that i was thinking how to style it ..at last i found this is one of the best way i can style this leopard print bow back top


I have paired this leopard print bow back top with plain black tee and a black mini pencil skirt..i styled my hair in a donut bun for that 60's classy look. for accessories,i kept minimal with black cross body bag ,my DSW sandals and my fossil watch.for jewelry i wore this coral roses necklace from romwe. and yes i am a curvy gal :)






How can a outfit post will be completed without a selfie..so here is the selfie of the day...:)


.let me know what do you think my outfit...let me know if you have any styling tips for this leopard print bow back top...

OUTFIT Details :

Leopard print bow back top : sears
Black tee and pencil skirt from rue21
Necklace : Romwe
bag : F&F Tesco
sandals : DSW

till next time..
ciao..



20 comments:

  1. ur dress is super pretty, i would have preferred hair open though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis..if i leave the hair.cant show off my bow at back..:)

      Delete
  2. omg....Cuteness....looking pretty girl :) I have noticed..all of the stuffs that you buy will be so girly, cute and all.. :) loving that cute bow back top and ofcourse I love the doughnut bun..I style my hair like that during summers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot renji..do you use donut for the bun?

      Delete
  3. U look pretty Preethi. ..:*
    Love ur outfit .x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot tej..i really appreciate your lovely comments..even though u r busy wid ur 2 kiddos..u r viviting my blog..love u tej

      Delete
  4. Love the bow top. Your skin looks so nice and radiant in the selfie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dollie..may be lighting in selfie makes difference..:)

      Delete
  5. You are looking fresh like a flower
    superb ootd post <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute dress. you look pretty in the bows.

    Love
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg u look superb! I love the bow at the back <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..u know me...yes dear we had good times..thank u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit and u look pretty preets.. Loved tat bow at the back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the whole look! Just Perfect for date night!

    ReplyDelete