Wednesday, August 20, 2014

6 sinfulcolors Nail paints Review & swatches !!

Hello all..Thanks for stopping !!

I Love bargain shopping..do you?? so..obviously i love sinfulcolor nail paints..because they are for just $1.99 that is regular price,but they are on sale in walgreens  this week for just a Dollar.so i took the advantage and bought few of them.Lets see what shades i got and my views on them...






Price : $1.99  ( This week they are on sale for $1 each ...time to collect them...)

Packaging : Packaging is quite sturdy,in a glass bottle with the black cap


My views :

As i said earlier ,i love bargains..of course who doesn't love...?? I don't want to spend more than 4 or 5 bucks on nail paints..so when i saw these sinful colors nail paints in walgreens for $1..i grabbed few of them. They have wide range of shades to choose from.The only problem is they have more of sheer  formula polishes in their collection which i am not fan of..may be this is problem for you..if you love sheer formula nail paints..its good !! In the swatches below i applied 2-3 coats of polish to get the desired shade.



 i must say these good quality for the price !! i recommend them

The shades which i got

whipped 1322
sage Rose 1358
Nirvana 949
Mint apple 947
peppered Amazon 1444
Nail junkie 927



Hope my review is helpful ..Till next time..

and here is my video review..:)


With love


23 comments:

  1. I totally loved the matte black paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glittery teal blue shade is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty shades.. the matte black totally stands out.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. even i love this nail paint range :) u got very pretty shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorg colors dear and black matte is my fav xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gish u r so lucky dear..
    In india we just can't find them... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear..but in India we have maybelline right..loving color show nail paints ...alot..have u tried them?

      Delete
  7. I love all shades. ..v pretty Preethi mahraj. .x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shades babe! I adore the mint colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O my if these are sinful nailpaints, let me be the sinner!! So you can gift these bold and beautiful shades to a sinner!! :D

    Have a lovely week ahead!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god.. you made me so jealous di... i m pure nail polish lover n in India can't find these brands n if they are available the prices are so high... do lemme know when you'll come to India ..lol

    ReplyDelete