Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fall/Autumn ootd !!

Hey all..Thanks for stopping !!

How is your day..Hope you are all enjoying the sweater weather..In my case i like summers better than these cold days.i don't drink coffee that's the reason may be i love summers more.. just kidding...:)
Whats your favorite season? Anyways This my first fall ootd of this year..i love burgundy/maroon for this season...this maroon cosy sweater is my recent love..its so cosy,fluffy perfect for the season...





I love statement necklaces ..especially when the top is plain with no design i definitely wear them..they instantly glam up your outfit..In this outfit i am wearing pearl rhinestone simple statement necklace,in these photos you cant see the exact color of this necklace but its so pretty.i will post a clear picture soon on my Instagram , I have paired up this burgundy sweater with black pencil skirt,tights and fur boots !! My bag is so simple and small It has a long strap so that you can use it as a cross body bag too..perfect ..right?












Outfit details

Sweater,fur boots :Sears
Tights,ring: primark (Old)
Skirt : H &M
Necklace :claires
Bag : Ninewest also shown here

Do Join my ongoing giveaway here to win cute kawaii box 


Till next time..ciao...                                

                          Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest



                                                     

6 comments:

  1. :) Awesome clicks !U look great
    WOuld u like2 follow each other n stay in contact???
    I just did follow u.. Hope 2 see u soon on my blog..

    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely my dear! Love that beautiful red sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look hot sweetie ...loved ur outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit.... dark color suits you alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty..love your look

    ReplyDelete