Friday, December 19, 2014

♥ OOTD ♥

Hey all..Thanks for stopping by !!

Hope everyone is  happy cause its holiday season and  its Friday...two treats together..right?? so what are your plans for Christmas..Do let me know in comments below...Today's OOTD is my favorite ..its super comfy,cozy and stylish...FYI i got the white skater skirt from Charlotte russe for 5 bucks..such a steal ....i think even in summers i can use that..do you have any other styling ideas..if so do let me know.....love you all..

continue reading for more pictures..this post is picture heavy...:)







I was thinking of styling this white skater skirt for winters...when i saw this black sweater with  heart symbol.... immediately grabbed it..I kept the accessories very minimal with silver Guess watch ,black and silver hoops and white bow necklace..My black beanie with white rhinestones is a perfect match with this outfit...i finished off this look with black tights and black and white lace shoes...

This fur scarf is my recent favorite winter accessory..its so cosy and comfy..i feel like holding a pet ...while wearing this..:) 

















Outfit Details

Sweater : Kohl's
White skater skirt : Charlotte russe
Fur scarf : Forever21
Shoes : sears
Beanie,Tights : primark
watch : guess

Happy Friday !!

Till next time..ciao....

                  Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. the sweater is so cute. You could definitely style it in summer. I would wear it with printed tops, florals, or any print. Also with a tank and summer cardigans. Any color would go with this. Even Pastel blouses will look good. Do you take your OOTD pics on your own ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for ur styling tips and reading all my blah..blah..thanks again..my hubby takes pics for me...😍

      Delete
  2. Shoes are wow..!! That fur scarf is looking good

    ReplyDelete