Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2014 Beauty and Makeup Favorites !!

Hey all..Thanks for stopping !!

By the title you can understand what this post is all about..yeah...its my 2014 Beauty and Makeup favorites,i know i am very late,but better late than never ..right? seriously i didn't try much makeup in 2014 ..i was more concentrated on clothing ,accessories and jewelry you can know by my hauls..hehe..:).but i found some of my must haves in makeup,i am really enjoying them,lets go to more details




coming to face products the whole year i was sticked to my KIKO foundation and my MUA concealer,i generally dont change /buy more foundations or concealers ..i stick to one,once i fnish that i will go for another one.at the In/end of 2014 i found two of my favorite products ,those are

Bobbi Brown corrector in peach
Maybelline Fit me Matte+Poreless foundation
elf translucent mattifying powder



When i tired this Bobbi Brown corrector the SA at Bobbi Brown counter suggested me the foundation too..but some how i dont want to spend $40 on a foundation,because i dont really use much foundation..so i tried some drug store foundations..and this Maybelline Fit me Matte+Poreless foundation, i found recently may be one month before but anyways i wanted to include in my 2014 favourites.i am yet to review these two.so reviews coming up soon..and the setting powder  am using is elf translucent mattifying powder which i have already reviewed and i love that,great for the price and the packaging is sturdy too.


i really didnt try more eye shadows and blushes in 2014,but NYX cream blush is my favourite,i have used it most of the times and i already reviewed it..and these are the two eye shadows i have used,but mostly i have used my N*ked palette only

NYX Rouge Cream Blush Tea Rose

Mary Kay cream eye color in Apricot twist
wet n wild single eye shadow ,shade name missed ...:(


I love to wear very intense kajal, Maybelline colossal kajal is my favorite,sadly which is not available here in US,so i have tried this essence long lasting eye pencil on my friends recommendation,its very good but maybelline one is still my favourite.And this mascara combo i am loving ,i got these two mascara from different voxboxes from influenster ..i have not reviewed all the three..how lazy i am..(

essence long lasting eye pencil
Rimmel scandal eyes extreme black mascara
Mary kay Lash long mascara


I have tried many nail polishes and different shades,these three are on my top list of nail paints for 2014
wet n wild megalast Salon nail color in shade 206c undercover
VS Pink nail polish in shade Buff It up


This lip combo is my favourite for 2014,i am more into muted lip shades now..and gals this Rimmel moisture renew transparent lip liner is awesome,i am good in reviewing lip products ..i love to try and review so you guess right i have reviewed all the three..



For the skin care i am using my clinique 3-step skin care system ,few of them i  have already reviewed  ..and mainly  i should talk about bath and body works body lotions/body creams ..i have tried many of them in 2014..but this warm vanilla scent is my favorite..i have these warm vanilla body creams,shower gels and body mists..so warm Vanilla is my fav scent for 2014..yaayyyy 

Thats it guys..so whats your 2014 favorites? do let me know in comments below

Till next time...ciao..
       
                  Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest






1 comment: