Tuesday, May 12, 2015

clinique clarifying lotion 3 review !!

Hey all..Thanks for stopping !!

I am using this clinique clarifying lotion 3 from more than one year..i bought these as a set from Macys,you can check my post here,my first impressions.....and yeah i am very lazy till now i didn't review this,but anyways lets see what i feel and my thoughts on this product






What it is:
A gentle, oil-free exfoliating lotion for combination and oily skin.

What it is formulated to do:


This second step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System is a true difference-maker for great skin. Developed by Clinique's dermatologists, the smoothing formula whisks away pore-clogging oil and flakes to reveal a clearer complexion. It helps control excess oil to minimize breakouts and keep skin feeling clean.


Suggested Usage:

-Using cotton ball, sweep over cleansed face and throat twice daily.
-For external use only.
-Avoid eye area.
-Follow with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel


Also read clinique liquid facial soap for oily skin Review


My views on clinique clarifying lotion 3 :

By seeing the above picture you can say i finished using this bottle of 487ml. i bought this in last April..that time my skin was oily to combination ( yeah now my skin is more dry ...:( ,so the SA suggetsed me this clinique clarifying lotion 3 formulated for oil to combination skin.
It is pink in color,i can definitely say its not an mild exfoliation lotion,i wash my face with clinique facial soap,after that use a cotton ball dipped with clinique clarifying lotion cleanse my face and neck followed by clinique dramatically different moisturising lotion.The SA suggested me to follow these 3 steps for twice in  a day that is morning and night ,so i followed 6 months continuously ..i really didn't feel much difference in my skin texture/pores after using clinique 3 step syayem,but at the same time they didn't effect my skin in bad way too .so after a while and now i am irregular following these 3 steps..

earlier when i was in UK i have used simple toner and moisturiser which are very very cheap compared to these and gives the same result for me at least,do remember  products works different on various skin types..these are all my  thoughts from my personal experience.

so girls..be careful dont invest in full size products  like me .,if you want to try really get the smaller size products ..give them a try first..

Till next time..ciao..

                 Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment