Monday, May 11, 2015

Spring/summer 2015 : Through my lens ♥

Hey all...Thanks for stopping !!

First of all,wish you all a very happy week ahead.so how are you enjoying these warm hot days,yesterday it was so hot here..had to drink more cold beverages..ufff... and yeah time to have more icecreams...i scream..ice cream...yay...:)

i bought my new camera canon t5i during Thanks giving time,i really feel summer/spring  is the best time for beginners like me  to explore my new camera ,so i did that..and here are some pictures through my lens..
Enjoy !!
Do let me know any of your suggestions/comments below ..so that i will try to improve my skills more..:)




















till next time....ciao..

                          Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest



4 comments: